IP Telephony uses voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to enable voice calls to be made and received over the Internet
IP telephony removes the need for expensive ISDN systems & lines. Instead everything works using the Internet, this means you can standardise your voice and data communication streams over one connection.
Make the world smaller and enable users to call any phone number in the world for a fraction of the usual cost, with free calls between connceted sites, enabling your business to make substantial cost savings.
Take advantage of better analytics and statistics with IP Telephony and work out how much time or money you are spending with each contact. Better understadning of your processes can help you achieve your targets.
- Supports as many numbers as you need, whether they are 0800, premium rate, or any UK area code numbers.
- Dynamic Conferencing - create secure conferences with password security.
- Call Recording - Record all calls for compliance purposes, or record calls already in progress.
- Custom reports - find out who your most expensive calls are, your longest, or calls made out of hours.
- Only pay for what you use - no connection charges, with calls priced to the second.
- Outlook / CRM integration - with on-screen pop up of inbound calls. Compatiable with a range of CRM systems.
- Phone system statistics - live and historic information for actions such as: answered calls, call duration, average hold time.
- Call flow analysis - an extension to phone system stats which can provide full call trace information on inbound calls.
- Operator panel - view live information of each call or transfer yourself in. Often used in staff training situations.
- Up to 100 Extensions
- Voice Prompts
- Unlimited IVR Auto Attendants
- Call queuing with announcements
- Unlimited Conferencing
- Music On Hold
- Unlimited incoming numbers
- Operation times / night service
- Personal address book
- Ring groups
- Optional Call Recording
- Optional call monitor / barge
- Call forwarding
- Voicemail to email
- 01 / 02 Fax to email
- Do Not Disturb
- Caller ID
- Last Caller
- Call park
- Global address book with click to dial
- Call manager panel
- Dynamic Conferencing
- Caller ID identification for incoming calls
- Call centre wallboard
- Outlook / CRM integration with on screen pop up of inbound calls
- Call recording
- Custom reports